In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beauty In The Storm



On the 26th., we had some major weather conditions where I live.

When I went to go and pick up my boys from school, the sun peeked out for a few minutes. My mind starts doing it's awesome mathematical smartness. lol

Sun + Rain = Rainbow

I start to look around for, "The Rainbow." lol

After I almost rear end the vehicle in front of me, I decide that maybe I'm a little out of control with the whole rainbow thing. lol

I give up on the search and continue home. I'm not going to lie though, I kept peeking a little bit out the side windows....... Hi, my name is Jenny, and I'm addicted to rainbows. hehehehe

Anyway, I get inside my home, and my phone rings.

"Hi Jen, do you see it?"......

"Where is it?!" I ask with a huge smile on my face and joyous laughter filling the room.

I walk out my front door, and there it is. Standing there with my camera in hand and the rain pouring over me, I snap the shot of the rainbow that you see at the top of this post.

This is what God can do with your pain. In the storms of life, He is still in control. When you're looking for an answer and searching for hope, He is creating beauty in the storm. He's forming it for His timing. He will show you.

Sometimes, all you need to do is walk out your front door.

9 comments:

  1. I love this post :)
    I thought of you both when i saw the rainbow but darn it all i didn't think to call! sheesh.... am i lousy or what? hahaha
    Hope you are having a fantastic week, even with our awful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me for being a slacker commenter! I meant to comment on your baby's BD post and got sidetracked & didn't. Anyway - a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! Love your rainbow - one time we had a spectacular double rainbow over our house. I have a picture, but not digital so I can't share. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post and a beautiful rainbow.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il faut avoir le regard d'un enfant pour voir la beauté du monde...
    Des miliers de trésors sont sur cette terre.
    A nous d'ouvrir les yeux...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true!! And I'm glad that you got your rainbow! I saw one the other day after the storms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 I was working when the storm hit but I saw a rainbow.
    Love to you my friend
    p.s. I'm not sure why but it said I wasn't following you =( I so thought I was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I just found your blog through faces of loss. I lost my little boy June 10, 2010. I can't even begin to explain how much strength you give me. You have been through so much. Your faith in Heavenly Father and our Savior is amazing and brings me so much comfort. Reading your blog has reminded me of what is important and that our lives are truly in the hands of our Father in Heaven. God bless you. I wish I could give you a hug. All my love to you.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete