Tonight, as the boys were about to eat their snack, Parker requested to say the prayer. I told him to go ahead and start the prayer. He asked me how we start it, and I told him, "Dear Heavenly Father."
In his five year old voice, this was his prayer:
" Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this food we're eating, please we have a good day tomorrow, and thank you for Ezekiel, and please Isaiah is having a good time in heaven, and thank you for Mom and Devon and Caleb,".........
I don't remember anything after that. I was thinking of what Isaiah was doing in heaven and all of the beauty that surrounds him.
I'll bet he was looking down from heaven with a huge grin on his face saying, " I love you too brother," in his little boy voice.










Parker's Prayer was beautiful
ReplyDeleteThat was so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCaroline
That is so sweet Jenny, you are such an amazing mother, All your boys are amazing :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little prayer. There's no doubt the boys love Isaiah!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable. How wonderful that they can still benefit as brothers even when one is in heaven.
ReplyDeleteVoilà un grand frère bien adorable...
ReplyDeleteL'amour n'a pas de frontière.
Les enfants sont magnifiques de nous le rappeler avec des gestes simples du quotidien.
That is so sweet, thanks for sharing...miss you xxx Nan
ReplyDelete