In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Saturday, January 23, 2010

?

I feel judged...

8 comments:

  1. Dear One,

    No one has the right to judge but God. Right? Rest in Him...He will give you peace.

    I love you and thank you for coming by my blog site and leaving your precious comment the other day. Your prayers and the prayers of so many others mean so much to me.

    I think your tattoo is beautiful. What a precious way to honor your son. I also love your slide show a few posts back. I stopped in after you posted it. It touched me deeply my friend and it was so beautifully illustrated. It reflected the heart love that you have for your little angel Isaiah.

    Love you sweet one. Hang in there. God has His arms wrapped around you at all times.

    {{{Big Hugs}}}
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you feel that way. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you feel judged. Just remember, it's not their place to act as the judge, OR the jury. And when they try to act as either, they are over-stepping the bounds Christ has placed them behind and trying to do HIS job. The opinion of anyone here on earth doesn't matter, only what your heavenly Father thinks.

    Whatever reason the judgment is coming upon you (I suspect it may be because of the tattoo...it's a very controversial and divided topic amongst Christians), just remember only GOD has the power and the right to judge you. And THEY don't have direct access to the mind of God to determine that what you have done is wrong.

    And if it DOES have to do with tattooing, all of the Scripture they could possibly use to say it's wrong can ALSO be used to say it's NOT wrong when used for this purpose. It's all about how it is interpreted and the understanding one has of the era in which is was written.

    For the record, your tattoo is a BEAUTIFUL memorial for your son. You didn't blemish your skin to remember him. You DECORATED it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know what they say about opinions. :)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man's opinions are not important, dear friend. In Christ, we are free and covered by His love and grace. It is Him alone we serve and aim to please.

    Love and prayers for His grace and peace...

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs* always here for you dear friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete