In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've Been Thinking

Over the last few days, I've been doing a lot of thinking about the last post that I had written. I only had good intentions when I chose to go and get Isaiah's name, birth/death date and rainbow imprinted in my skin FOREVER. I was not putting anything evil or degrading on my body. So I don't really think that it was a terrible thing to do. It did get me thinking though. I do pray that I didn't disappoint the Lord. My bad attitude in my last post was probably a lot more disappointing to Him, than the tattoo. I want to make sure that I am representing Christ always. So with that being said, I apologize if I came off a bit to blunt. I'm sorry. The truth is, the pain of getting that tattoo, doesn't even come close to the pain that is torn in and out of my soul every day. I just don't want anyone to forget my son.

Tonight, I sign out in tears...

8 comments:

  1. I love you dear one and so does our Mighty God. He knows your mind and heart better then any one of us and if you are meant to be forgiven, then in His eyes, it's already done.

    Love you and big hugs,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been on my mind a LOT lately as well as in my prayers. You got a tattoo of one of HIS children on your back - one you love as much as your other children - one of HIS other children. YOU Did something permanent to make him more of a daily fixture.

    Nope - you did NOTHING wrong. You need to remember that you have a relationship with God - and when that is good - EVERYTHING else is good and NOTHING else matters honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you did anything wrong! I think that your tattoo is a beautiful testament of your love for your son. I think that your last post was very well stated and that the Lord knows your heart. Don't ever be sorry for speaking your mind to us. That is what we are here for-to listen:)
    Love to you,
    Kaleena

    ReplyDelete
  4. (reaching out my arms to hug you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see anything wrong with your actions or your words. It was wrong for anyone to say that you were wrong. If God's disappointed in you about the tattoo then He is in me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. {{HUGS}} I don't see anything wrong with what you did or said. It's beautiful.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny,

    God is not disappointed in you...he knows that we are ALL imperfect. I certainly don't think he'd find anything wrong with you Honoring your child, his child :) Your tatoo is beautiful and so are you.

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the tattoo. i must say that i don't belive in god but i want to say that i don't think it's about that. it's about what makes YOU happy remembering your son.
    I got a tattoo on the inside of my wrist after I lost my daughter, it's my way of showing the world that she was here and she does exist-she just can't be here on earth with me.

    don't let anyone make you feel that what YOU do to remember YOUR son is wrong.

    ReplyDelete