I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday and it went pretty good. They did an ultrasound, which showed a beautiful healthy baby, and the blood was actually looking not as bad as it was two weeks ago! My doctor said, "how can I have you believe me when I say that everything is looking a little bit better"? I said that I could tell when I looked at the ultrasound. I was sooooo happy. I had asked her, "if this all turns out good in the end, will you call it a miracle"? She replied, "wouldn't you already call it one"? My answer is, yes!
I am going to have my blood checked every Thursday to make sure that the levels are doing well. She had also said that until the blood is completely gone, we have to watch and treat the pregnancy as if the worse could happen. That way we are prepared to handle the worse. I am so thankful for my doctor, she is a wonderful woman! After the appointment I called my family and a few friends and told them that things are looking up!
When I was getting ready to put the kids to bed and come write a new post about my appointment.....I started to have tons of blood come out me again. It was not fresh blood, but the blood that has been around the baby for the last month. I called the after hours number for an OB, and the doctor told me to go in and get checked because I'm considered a high risk pregnancy. My friend watched my boys and my husband took me to the hospital.
At the hospital, they started an IV and took blood to check my levels. Those were fine. The doctor took an ultrasound and said that the baby looked ok, and he could see all of the blood around the baby still. He told me that the blood that is coming out, is old, and unless I start having fresh red blood, to not be alarmed. My instructions are to call and make an appointment with my doctor on Monday.
I am praying that God is just taking that old blood out, and healing me. I don't know if that is the case though. I couldn't barely move this morning. I just pray that there is not new blood forming. I really can't take much more of this. I have had a few depressing days, but overall, I have tried to stay positive. I feel so worn.....like I am loosing a battle. I have complete faith in God, and that He will have His will be done. I believe deep within my heart that God is going to deliver and bless us in the end. I am just overwhelmed by the ups.... and.... downs.
I need some very strong intercession for this pregnancy and innocent baby. I am weak, but He is strong. Please God, take these chains of anguish from me.
I thank God for all of your prayers and comments that bring me encouragement that is much needed during this testing time in my life. Please continue praying hard for this baby and my health.
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
~Jenny~










I am praying, sweet friend...and, I agree that this precious baby is already a miracle...a miracle in our Father's hands...He carries you both, even as we wait on His rescue.
ReplyDeletePraying for you...with all my heart...
P.S. How far along are you Jenny?
Jenny,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that things are better - health-wise. As you know, I'm praying. And be gentle with yourself. It's totally understandable to have lots of LOW periods. You're still grieving Isaiah and until this baby is crying in your arms, your grieving him/her too. I feel like I'm already grieving the possible loss of the next baby and I'm not even pregnant. That's how it is after losing a child. But the bright spot is in knowing WHERE our precious babies are though we miss them so much. I will continue to pray!
Hang in there hon, glad to hear some good news even if it comes with some troubling thoughts. :)
ReplyDeleteI continue to pray for you! Hang in there and keep clinging to God, He will be your strength and He is faithful!
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled to hear of the good news you received at your doctor, and will pray with you regarding the situation that has happened since you came home... cling to Him, He IS in control...
Praying with and for you...
You are continuously in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
wow, how awesome! this is such a miracle! how many weeks along are you? please let us all know the outcome of your dr appt mon - i'll be praying & put you on the prayer list i'm on too!
ReplyDeleteYou are in capable and strong hands. He loves you. We are praying...Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan,
ReplyDeleteI just prayed a very lengthy prayer for you. I am a strong prayer intercessor and warrior. Take comfort in knowing that there are many of us out there who are praying very fervently for you and your sweet little one in your womb. Despite your down time, place all of your faith and trust in Him at all times no matter how weathered and weak you may feel mentally and physically. God is the Ultimate Healer and Divine Master of Miracles. Your baby is a miracle already. Never doubt no matter what. Always Believe, always. Place your hands upon your belly and pray over your little one. Pray healing and positive things over him/her. Pray, pray, pray. Know that we are all standing steadfast in deep, fervent prayer and I believe totally in God's miracles. I've witnessed them. Rest in the comfort of His loving arms and place yourself and your little one in His hands. No matter what doctors say, He is in control of everything.
You have my love, support and prayers sweet one.
Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle