That was quite the trip. Ten Hours! Here's what I got from the specialist:
Ultrasound still looks the same.
She thinks that the heartbeat looks kind of slow, but it doesn't mean a thing. I need to go get an ultrasound on Monday to see what the heartbeat is.
She made a little diagram showing me how everything looks inside my uterus. I had two c-sections with my last two healthy pregnancies, and she was telling me how scar tissue can grow up into the uterus after surgery. I do know that after Parker was born, my doctor said that there was a lot of scar tissue from my c-section from Devon. If the placenta implants by the scar tissue it can't connect all the way, and bleeds off into my uterus like it has this time and in my pregnancy with Isaiah.
She wants me on bed rest. NOOOOOOOOO:( I'll do my best, but this it totally not me. I can't hardly sit through a movie. I'll do anything for my child, isn't that the truth!
Here's my thoughts on everything above:
IN GOD'S HANDS........................................
~resting in His grace~ Jenny










Praying for you both...it is all "in His hands"...
ReplyDeleteStill praying... and there is no better place to be than in God's hands...
ReplyDeletewhat a miracle! Be still and know that HE IS GOD!
ReplyDeleteStill praying! God is watching over your little one! Bless you and yours,
ReplyDeleteKaleena from McNabb Land
i guess now is the time to rest! it'll be fine & you'll get through it! i'll keep praying for you! i'm so glad i can share in this with you...you're a wonderful mother!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying too!
ReplyDeleteOh my sweet Jenny. You are such a wonderful friend. Your words have really uplifted me these past couple of days that I have been in the lowest rut imaginable. I would love nothing more than to meet you and to share these feelings with you. I go back to work tomorrow but would love to get together any of this upcoming weekends. Just let me know what day would work for you. We can just grab a quick bite to eat and enjoy an afternoon of chatting!
ReplyDelete*hugs my dear friend*
I stumbled upon your site a few weeks ago and I've been praying for you Jenny and I'll surely continue to pray for you and your courageous child. God is your Shield and Help in your time of trouble.
ReplyDeleteJust came along your site tonight, I am praying for you and your baby!
ReplyDeleteChristy
http://safe-haven-blog.blogspot.com/
Well at least bed rest can give you more bloggin time if you can use it in bed! Good luck and i am still including you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete