In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lovely




This made my day! Thank you Mary!!!

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful.
    Merry Christmas and remembering your precious Isaiah.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny, that is so precious...what a sweet gesture. I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday and I continue to send love and prayers your way. Thank you for the love and encouragement that you continue to send to me. And of course I SO appreciate your friendship :)

    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Hope you had a nice Christmas. Remembering our babies in Heaven with Jesus....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! She does such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I tried to comment the other day but I couldn't figure out how to comment from the car! Thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is breath-taking!! Hope you had a merry Christmas and that 2011 will be a great year for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, your comment on my blog made me pause and pray for you. Thanks for sharing your heart. Sending a big hug. xxoo

    ReplyDelete