
Two years ago, you blessed my life, with yours. You were gently placed in my arms. I was amazed by the detail in which God had formed every little piece of you. You were perfect. From your little eyes, soft ears and button nose. Down to your slender fingers, long legs and ten little toes. All that I could speak to you, were the words, "I love you Isaiah Christopher." I needed to know that you were hearing my voice until you couldn't hold on any longer. You did so good. You were so brave. A mother couldn't be more proud of her son, than I am of you. You have transformed my life so deeply. I learned lessons in life, that one can't learn by picking up a book, or years attending college classes. I learned how to love more deeply. To be thankful for the simple things that this world offers. Life, that only God can knit. Love, that penetrates the depths of the soul. I will never take for granted the fifteen minutes that we were given. I will never stop sharing your life with others. I ache to hold you in my arms again. I love you beyond the moon and stars. You are greatly missed Isaiah. Happy birthday son.
Forever loved,
Mommy
xxoo










Happy Birthday sweet boy, thinking of you and sending prayers and (((HUGS))) to your momma.
ReplyDeleteBonne anniversaire petit garçon Qui Danse A travers les étoiles
ReplyDeletePensée versez à Toute ta famille
Thinking of you and your sweet boy today my friend.
ReplyDeleteYou are on my heart today, Jennifer, as you remember your sweet Isaiah. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you ad yor precious Isaiah today.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Isaiah.
Praying for a peaceful day and sending lots of {{HUGS}} and love your way.
Caroline
What a beautiful post from your heart...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet Isaiah.
And, much love to you, my beautiful friend...
May Heaven be filled with joy as our Angels honor and celebrate you on this day. You will always be loved and missed beautiful angel.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAIAH!!!
Love,
Jen
Sweet, sweet words for a precious boy. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Happy 2nd Birthday Isiah ♥
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love up to you today.
Jenny, I know today is prolly difficult. Wish I could be there in person to give you a hug.
Thinking of you and Isaiah today, Jenny. Wishing we could heal hurts that never seem to go away...
ReplyDeleteI am touched every time I see the photo of you and Isaiah. Happy Birthday sweet Isaiah!
ReplyDelete((hugs)) to you Jenny,
With Hope,
Cheryl
Sending you and isaiah Lots of warm hugs, and love .
ReplyDeleteJenny,
ReplyDeleteKnow that I am sending you love and prayers as you honor Isaiah Christopher's life. I've said it before, this little boy is touching so many lives. His life HAS purpose, great purpose.
Your heart is heavy, as Mothers we will always long for that missing piece of our being. However, I find peace in knowing that we will one day be reunited...and what a beautiful day that will be.
Much love to you my sweet friend. Lifting you up and holding you.
xoxoxo
That was the sweetest letter ever. Of course I have tears in my eyes! I know Isaiah heard those words and is so thankful to have a mother like you!!!! God is so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments on my blog - about the pictures and Logan's comparison while sleeping in his crib. Even though I've concluded my blog I will, of course, keep in touch!!!
Happy Birthday Isaiah.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful letter to your son!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for coming and offering comfort on my blog.