In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Very Special Visit



Last month, I had the pleasure of meeting Holly and her family. They were in the area, so we made an afternoon of it! I even took her to Isaiah's resting spot. I can't explain how special it was to actually meet up with a dear friend from the blogging world. This is the "world" that supports me through the difficult days/weeks and keeps me in prayer. Holly is so loving and always has a smile on her face. To say that this visit was special, would be an understatement!

9 comments:

  1. So so glad you got to meet her. One of these days ... you and I will get together .. I just know it =)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! This community is truly the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you beautiful girls! But...I'm not going to lie...I'm a little jealous that I didn't get to come, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when Holly posted about you. It must be fun to meet blog friends IRL :) I love Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was truly wonderful to meet you Jenny! Love you!!!! ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember reading about this as well on Holly's blog and was so glad for you both to be able to support each other IRL too!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you got to meet each other. I bet it was fun !

    {{{HUGS}}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you both <3

    ((hugs))
    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful you were able to get the chance to meet her. I haven't met any of my "blog friends" yet, but maybe one day - including you! :-)

    ReplyDelete