I was in the kitchen making dinner, and overheard Parker talking to Ezekiel about Isaiah. In his high pitch "baby voice", this is what Parker said..... "Ezekiel this is our baby brother Isaiah. He died at the doctors with mommy."
This is what I saw.............
I'm sure nobody expects me to explain how I felt at that moment. There are no words.










Oh Jenny...I have no words...just tears. Heartwrenching is the closest word there is to describing this...oh, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteAnd...at the same time...there is unspeakable (and still heartwrenching) beauty in this picture.
ReplyDeleteSpeechless! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteI am absolutely speechless, how precious!
ReplyDeleteHugs dear friend. I'm so glad that Parker will talk about it...that is the good thing about my younger children...they can express themselves pretty freely. My older children don't talk about Caleb and that concerns me to a certain degree.
ReplyDeleteTears for the path you face after the death of Isaiah. I'm so sorry this has to happen to anyone.
With love and hope,
Cheryl
That photo is beautiful and Parker must have a beautiful and kind heart to want to share
ReplyDeleteIsaiah with Ezekiel. This post brought tears to my eyes. Heartwrenching is the ONLY way to describe it. Hugs and love to you, my dear friend. I am praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts as you miss Isaiah this Christmas season.
What a beautiful little boy Parker is. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to explain death to such a young child, but you must have done it with great love...because that is what I see in this picture, 'beautiful, great love' that exceeds time, space and even death.
ReplyDeleteBless all of your children.
I can only imagine the plethor of thoughts that filled your heart and soul. Sweet Parker wanting to share and remember his baby brother. I find comfort in knowing that he doesn't forget Isaiah....so touching and beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, as I know this was a "moment"...a bittersweet one.
Wow...such an emotional moment, but so sweet and beautiful for Parker to share about his little brother Isaiah with his newest little brother! You have a precious little boy--five of them!
ReplyDeleteBe still my heart!
ReplyDeleteThis brought me to tears. You have such amazing little boys!
Oh! (((((hugs))))) What an emotional moment.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! I'm so glad those boys remember their brother and that you keep him in their hearts and memories too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful heart your son has, to share his missing brother with his new brother. I hope you will get to see so many more moments like this, moments where your children love and remember Isaiah. Then he will forever be a part of your family.
ReplyDeleteha that is so cute jenny i love them xoxox love you .. your sister ashlee ☻♥
ReplyDeleteHello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels
ReplyDelete