
Here is a little teaser of my sweet Ezekiel. I had my 31 week doctor appointment today and the coolest ultrasound. You can see his chubby cheeks, eyes, nose and mouth. It was my first time having a 3D ultrasound. Isn't he the cutest!?
~Jenny~
This blog was made as a way for me to share the joys and sorrows that have taken place in my life. I have been blessed with beautiful children that have opened my eyes to what unconditional love truly is. There has also been great loss within our family. It has only been by the grace of God that we have been able to get through each day.

![]() |
| This photo slideshow made with Smilebox |
He is so precious!! Can't wait to see the little guy.
ReplyDeleteHe's going to be so beautiful! Can you believe he'll be in your arms soon!? Lots of love to you Jenny and thanks for the prayers!
ReplyDeleteHe is cute! Congrats, and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute face! The 3D US are so neat!
ReplyDeleteThrilled for you that you are able to get such a wonderful glimpse at God's beauty in the form of your baby's face! He is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteWith love and hope,
Cheryl
Wow, that is amazing! I never got a 3d ultasound. He is adorable and a miracle baby! I'm soo so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny,
ReplyDeleteI so wish that I could see the beautiful scrapbook you made for Isaiah. I know how much it means to me when someone looks at pictures of my son Caleb who died a year ago.
It is so nice to have lasting memories captured in our hearts and in scrapbook form.
With love and hope,
Cheryl
so cool! can't wait to hold the little guy!
ReplyDelete