In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Monday, August 31, 2009

:) 31 WEEKS :)


I will be 31 weeks tomorrow, to be exact. All is good. I'm just waddling my way through these last weeks. lol  42 DAYS.......................................... Yes, that's 42 dots :0)

~Jenny~

8 comments:

  1. Aw, look at that belly! So cute! Not much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Jen! I'm counting with you. I can't wait to see the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great Jenny !! cute little belly, it's almost time to meet your little boy !! I'm so excited for you

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful. i love that shot of you. i am sorry for not commenting more. it is all i can do to keep up with these blogs and to maintain the ministry., i have had alot of orders lately I hope you are well and Your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one hot mama! 42 is not long! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for visiting my blog- it looks we are due about the same time! so fun to follow other pregnancies that are close to mine!

    ReplyDelete