In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaiah Christopher


Isaiah Christopher Ross

                     August 3, 2008

I made a cake for you today. I know that you would have loved blowing out your very first candle, and getting cake all over your sweet little face. I told your brothers that you are going to be having a huge birthday party in heaven with Jesus! They got so excited. I said that you are going to be watching down with a huge smile on your face, as we sing "Happy Birthday to You." 

I will never forget your precious face. Your perfect little round cheeks. Your button nose. Your tiny soft hands. My heart was so full of joy when you were placed in my arms. You were perfect. You are perfect. My sweet little Isaiah. I think about you every day. You are a part of me, and always will be. I love you more than words.

Missing you every moment... of every day.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy IsAiAh !

Love,

Mommy

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure he was smiling down at you all.
    Happy first birthday Isiah! I hope Zoe was at your awesome party in heaven...
    Thinking of you Jennifer. I'm so sorry he isn't here with you.
    Love Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you celebrated as a family. I think that will give you just a little bit of healing. Happy birthday Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry he isn't here for you to celebrate with.

    Happy Birthday, Happy Gloryversary, Isaiah Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear friend Thinking of you, your family and your precious Isaiah today. I will light my boys candles for your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish he was here for you to celebrate with. I know he had a wonderful 1st birthday in heaven! Happy Birthday sweet baby! Praying for you as always! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Isaiah! I hope you got my message on your voice mail today Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tribute to your Isaiah! While we long to be with our sons that have passed before us, we just learn how to cope while we are still here on earth without them. You seem to be doing a beautiful job.

    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday to your little angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer,

    Thank you very much for your kind words to me on my blog. I am very excited that you and I are "due" about the same time! I have enjoyed reading your blog for some time now and have felt support from you through your words following the passing of your dear Isaiah. Some days the road is dark and it is nice to know that I'm not alone.

    I think that I had read your post from a little while ago about your son Caleb...it brought tears to my eyes. I'm thrilled that he is doing so well.

    In emails that I send I always follow my name with this Bible verse. I wonder if it is a favorite of yours because of the book of the Bible that it is from :) But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
    Isaiah 40:31

    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenny -
    Somehow I missed this post but I have been thinking that Isaiah's birthday was coming up. Tomorrow is 10 months for us since we lost Felicity and I can't believe that much time has gone by. I'm sure you're feeling the same. I hope Isaiah's first Heaven birthday was filled with some smiles along with the inevitable sadness. What a beautiful picture, knowing your son is praising his Heavenly Father as His feet on his birthday!
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete