In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

These Were My Dreams For You:

I had so many dreams for you Isaiah. I wanted to see you crawl and take your first step. Instead, I saw you take your first and last breath. I wanted to see your excitement as you had your birthday parties with your family and friends. Instead, your family and friends came to your burial and memorial. I wanted to see your eyes light up on Christmas morning. Instead, all that lit up was your Christmas ornament from the lights on the tree. I wanted to see you ride bikes with your brothers. Instead, I sit and watch your brothers playing outside together, and picture you running after them with a big grin on your face. You have been the greatest loss of my life. People will never realize the depth of my pain and sorrow. I have so much love for you, and you're not here for me to hold on to, rock to sleep, or tuck in at night. I have so much to give and I can't give it to you because you are not here with us. I pray and ask God to tell you how much we love you and miss you. I really pray that you can feel my love. My love for you grows every single day, even though you aren't here. That is real love, a love that can grow and grow from our souls. I believe that God allows us to keep that love "connection" no matter how far apart we are. I love you Isaiah, and I'm so thankful that God made you my son and me your mommy!

James 1:12
"God blesses the people who patiently endure testing. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him."

3 comments:

  1. I found you on The Greatest Blessing. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Isaiah and for all the dreams you had for his life that will have to wait for heaven to be fulfilled. My family has walked the journey of loss, grief and healing and we now have a ministry called Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women (www.sufficientgrace.net). We would love to send you a Dreams of You Memory Book, which is one of the services we provide for bereaved families. We are a non-profit organization, and we do not require payment from grieving families for our products or services. If you would like to read our families story, please go to: http://sufficientgrace-kelly.blogspot.com. You can read more about our ministry and what we offer to bereaved families at : www.sufficientgrace.net. If you would like to receive a Dreams of You Memory Book, or if there is anything else we can do, please email us at: sufficientgraceministries@gmail.com. Please know that we are praying God's comfort, peace, and sufficient grace as He carries you through your sorrow.

    In His Grace,
    Kelly Gerken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    This makes me cry when I read this. I can't stand seeing you go threw this pain. Just reading this entry makes me cry becasue I know and can see what you were thinking. I read it 3 times and cried 3 times. I LOVE YOU WE ALL DO
    ♥♥♥♥♥ love always, your sister Ashlee ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´
    ´´´´´´´1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
    ´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
    ´´´´´o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
    ´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶´
    ´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶¶¶´
    ´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$¶¶´
    ´´´¶¶¶¶¶ø´ø¶$¶¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´1¶¶1
    ´´o¶¶¶¶¶´1o¶¶¶¶¶´´´1¶¶ø¢o$´¶¶¶
    ´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´7o71´´´¶¶øø$1´¶¶¶ø
    ´$¶¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¢¶¶¶o¶¶¶ø
    7¶¶¶¶¶1´´´´´´´´´´´´$´´´´´7¶¶¶ø
    ø¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´´´´´´1´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶ø
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¢¶¶¶¶7´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1´´¶¶¶¶¶ø¶¶ø´o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶´´7117¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´¶¶¶¶¶oo7$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶1

    ReplyDelete