I have not been blogging for quite a long time ... You can now find me on my new author Facebook page. I have written a book titled Isaiah's Story. I signed with Ambassador International.
For three years, I dreampt of writing a book in memory of my son ... God took my ashes, and made beauty.
God got the final word.
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
To purchase Isaiah's Story, click on the following link:
'Isaiah's Story' on Amazon.
If you are interested in reading more about my journey, please click the following link, and it will take you to my author Facebook page.
Author Jennifer Ross
Remembering with you ...
Friday, August 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment