Monday, November 26, 2012
Christmas Giveaway
Aren't giveaways fun.... Yes! That's one of the reason's behind this, but it goes a little, or, a lot deeper than just having some fun! To me, this candle represents a few different things. I'll start with the main reason, **Jesus!** We are celebrating His birth..... thus, the 'free' gift, just as Jesus gave himself freely. When reading, Matthew 2:11 you will read of the gifts the wise men brought Jesus:
Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
If you win this giveaway.... you get to light this candle, and enjoy a couple significant scents that were given to Jesus. Note: Sorry, gold does not come with this giveaway! (They presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.) lol :o)
This giveaway is also in memory of my precious son Isaiah. He was due on Christmas day... December 25, 2008. As this candle burns, so does the hope that I keep ignited within my heart, until that day when we are reunited in heaven. As I took the picture of this candle, I noticed how much this candle weighs....10 oz....that was Isaiah's birth weight. I guess you'd say, this candle represents so much to me.
If you want a chance to win this neat gift, leave me a comment. If you share this on your blog, you get an extra shot at winning!...Make sure you let me know in the comments, so that you get put down for two.
I have a Facebook acount now! Come visit me on my Facebook, and say hello. I need to add you all on, so we can keep in touch! If you share this giveaway on your Facebook, I'll throw in another shot for you to win!
Celebrating, life~love~hope.
Merry CHRISTmas!
*Giveaway will run through December 3rd. and close @ midnight. Winner will be announced December 4th. Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I would love to be entered to win!!
ReplyDeleteI love a good giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way...the candle's beautiful! And, I love that it is Isaiah's birth weight. Extra special. Love those little gifts.
ReplyDeletehow cool! i bet it smells wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSeems as though everyone is entering on my Facebook. lol You still have a few days to enter, and I will pool all of the names together....or, you can simply go on Facebook like all the rest... lol
ReplyDelete:O)
Well, since this is such a special candle, I will have to try to win it! Remembering sweet Isaiah xoxo
ReplyDelete<3
DeleteIt's great you are still doing this--I still love the angel globe from 2010! Congrats to the winner this year!
ReplyDelete