Monday, May 7, 2012
A Glimpse Of Heaven....
Tesha, from Tesha's Treasures, took the time to go to the beach, and write out Isaiah's name in shells. I should say that she wrote out MANY names. I haven't seen his name written out in a very long time!
When I look at this picture, my mind fills with images of my little boy playing on the beach with Jesus. With warm sand stuck on the bottom of his feet and between his little toes, Isaiah gathers all of the shells together, and Jesus takes them with a gentle smile, while neatly spelling out, ISAIAH. These are the images that keep my heart at peace.
Thank you Tesha! This picture is precious to me!
and this precious photo too....
yes....you are forever loved Isaiah....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Your welcome. I am blessed to call you my friend :)
ReplyDeleteI saw that on her post. Isn't she the sweetest.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
Love, love, love this! Tesha is such a blessing to this community.
ReplyDeleteAnd, what sweet words about your Isaiah playing on the beach. I can see that, too. Love you.
ReplyDeleteLoved it too...so pretty! Hugs sweet friend xoxoxo Nan
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteun geste rempli d'amour, jolie réalisation
ReplyDeleteHow nice of her to do that...the definition of beautiful.
ReplyDelete