In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Last night...

It seems to hit during the quiet moments....

the pain...

the anger...

the trail of tears streaming down my cheeks...



I quietly shut the door to the bathroom,

close the lid to the toilet,

sit...

put my hands to my mouth...

and quietly weep...



I miss him so much at times, I feel like I physically cannot handle another day.....



Then morning returns,

with it brings joy....

only a joy that can be given by our God.....

5 comments:

  1. oh jenn, je suis désolée... j'aimerai pouvoir vous prendre dans mes bras et soulager votre douleur...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you sweet friend....I can't even imagine those feelings and my heart hurts for you. I've been reading from time to time, but couldn't comment, as I have a new computer and can't figure out what the issue is. However, I think of you so VERY OFTEN and send you love and many prayers.

    Much Love and Big Hugs sweet friend,
    xxx
    Andrea
    persuitofourairytale

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3

    Oh those moments.... ((((((xoxo))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog, and although I don't even know you, I'm sending love your way. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling, and I amire you for posting here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time definitely does not heal all wounds. :(

    I'm sorry I'm so late at responding -- we finally have internet again! Also, guess what? I unpacked your beautiful globe and it now sits on top of my desk so I can see it and say a prayer for you every time I am here.

    Thank you for the comments you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete