Yesterday, while driving, I got the sudden urge to go and visit Isaiah. Isn't it funny how that just sort of hits you sometimes? I didn't plan on it, then the next thing you know, I'm at a local flower shop buying tiny white baby roses. The flowers were so beautiful. One of the roses wasn't fully bloomed.... just like my precious Isaiah.
I sat the stem of roses gently on the seat next to me, which represented the seat that he will never fill. I kept picking up the stem and inhaling the aroma of rose, storing it deep in my memory, the scent that will rest above my son.
I wish I could yell as loud as possible, and tell Isaiah how much I love him, and for just a split second God would allow him to say it back to me. For now, I'll look upon the simple things in this world that appear before me, such as a colorful rainbow or delicate baby rose, that speaks to me, saying "I love you mommy."
Oh, how I love that little boy....
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










What a lovely gift for Isaiah - pure, white, and sweet. Sending my love to you....
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDeleteWith Hope,
Cheryl
il n'y a pas besoin de crier pour être entendu... L'amour n'a pas de frontière, pas de limite,... il se sent, se ressent... Si vous sentez l'amour de votre fils il est certain que celui ci ressent le votre...
ReplyDeletel'odeur ne repose pas au dessus de votre fils, elle monte et s'envole vers le ciel, là ou il sait vous répondre avec de magnifique arc en ciel...
I bet they smelled and looked beautiful. It's been a bit since I've visited Carleigh and I think it's about time!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love those baby roses and what a perfect innocent gorgeous flower for your angel!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet, it was like HE was giving YOU flowers! How great that even as a baby in heaven he can show you how much he loves you, too.
ReplyDeletebeautiful...
ReplyDelete