In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011



When people talk or think about the grave, it can bring an awkward uncomfortable feeling, extreme sadness or even anger....... which I usually feel while visiting Isaiah, but mostly guilt.

Today, while standing over Isaiah's grave, I chose to hold onto my hope and leave happy. I look upon this picture, knowing that I will be reunited with my son, because of the precious gift of Jesus.

Happy Easter to my littlest buddy.

I'll praise you Lord forever.

7 comments:

  1. joyeuses pâques à tous...
    j'espère que vous garderez ce sentiment heureux et de paix pour les visites prochaines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - wishing you and your family a belated Easter greeting. Remembering your sweet boy with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in on you and continuing to send love and prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special Easter moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you were able to leave happy. Looks like it was sunny outside! Hope to be able to come see you this summer and see Isaiah too.

    ReplyDelete