In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Friday, March 11, 2011

Picture of Little Words




I saw this picture today while shopping. I read it, and put it in my cart. It was as simple as that! With such little words written, they reached somewhere deep inside me, and hit that part of me that I hide away from the world.

The words took me back to the first moment that I saw my son. To the first time I saw his face and tiny body in the flesh, without a black and white ultrasound screen.

The beauty that lay wrapped in my arms........ took my breath away....

6 comments:

  1. So true & so beautiful.
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. belle citation... je pensais à Chris l'autre jour, à quel moment doit il rejoindre votre famille ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved this saying. It may be only a few words, but it is so powerful -- just like Isaiah's story.

    ReplyDelete