In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Amazing

The coolest thing happened to me this morning, and I just had to share it.

I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and I started to think about how spring will soon be here and I can go visit Isaiah.

Then, I started thinking about how I haven't visited Isaiah one time through this entire winter. I didn't even go put a wreath on his grave, like I did the previous two years. I mumbled under my breath what a terrible mother I was.............

Within seconds of speaking those negative words, my oldest Caleb, started singing, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!!" He was at the kitchen table building with his Lego's and the other three boys were playing around making all kinds of noise. If you know Caleb, you would know how shy he is. He won't barely sing the words to "Happy Birthday," when there are fifty other people singing it around him! lol

God used Caleb.

Period.

He stopped me from the negative words that I was speaking, and the thoughts I was thinking. He once again reminded me that Isaiah is safe.

He reminded me that He holds and protects him.

He loves Isaiah beyond any love that I could ever give or feel.

He is love. Creator. Father. God.

I am blessed to be a daughter of the King.

I am blessed to be Isaiah's mommy.

I am blessed to have God share another "rainbow" with me.

Again I say, Coincidence......... I think not!

It was amazing....... music to my ears.


11 comments:

  1. I LOVE GODincidences. Amazing!

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this post!! So like God to reach down and quiet your lips from speaking words that hurt His heart...about the daughter He loves. He loves you so dearly...and sweet Isaiah.

    I'm so glad He did that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful story and reminder of Isaiah xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when those "God moments" occur! How wonderful for you and Caleb :)

    ((hugs))
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful blessing from God.((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless little Caleb! I'm so grateful God used him to cheer your heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. voilà un nouveau "small miracles".
    je ne crois pas au coïncidence mais aux signes oui, je suis heureuse que les mauvaises pensées ont été enlevées de votre esprit par cette mélodie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing indeed! You are a great mom to your boys. I didn't visit Carleigh much this winter like I did last winter. I wish I would've went more but when the weather doesn't cooperate its a lot harder, esp when you'd have to take your kids with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely a God thing! No coincidences!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome!!!!! I'm so glad you didn't let the negative voice take over, and instead listened to what your precious Caleb sang to you, straight from God and Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete