In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Friday, May 7, 2010

Through The Blinds...



Through the blinds...

I peeked out tonight.

I heard the rain dripping off the roof, forming into little puddles.

I looked far into the distance...

And admired the fog that was covering the fields and tress.

I felt the Lord ever near, and spoke softly...

" God, I miss him." ~Sigh~

7 comments:

  1. Love you, sweet Jennifer...

    Thinking of you as Mother's Day approaches. You are a beautiful mother, and I'm proud to call you, friend.

    Love and Prayers,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,

    I understand....we will always miss them, but they live on through our smiles :)

    I pray that you see a Rainbow appear today and your heart is a little lighter.

    Sending you love today and always. Happy Mother's Day sweet friend.

    xoxo
    Andrea

    ps your little seeds will be on their way soon :) Thank you for the love & support that you continue to send to me and thank you for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every moment I feel a pause, a stopping...I think the same thing. I sure miss her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so, so familiar.

    Much love and many prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jenny and so true. Praying for you this Mother's day weekend.
    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Love and hugs to you, sweet Jennifer! Love the new blog look, very very nice!

    ReplyDelete