Today, marks my ninth year as a mother. It has been the hardest job, and yet the most rewarding at the same time.
While pulling into church this morning, my friends daughter, ran up to my van as fast as her little legs could go. lol She was holding one dozen BEAUTIFUL roses and a sweet poem for me. They were from Isaiah.~sigh~
The poem is the next picture. I shouldn't have read it before I went into church! lol
The boys picked me out a pink and red rose. (Pictured above)
Caleb made me this awesome card at school. Each flower stem has a "special" job that he will do for me! I thought about throwing in a couple of "clean the toilet" stems. hehehehe Just kidding:)
Devon made this sweet card for me at school. He knew his mommy needed a rainbow today. He drew one up in the sky for me!
Devon also made this book for me. I love how he wrote "Mulrs day." I love being his Mulr! lol
My little Parker, made me this card. He said, "that's you and me at the pool!" Just me and my sweet ole' Parkie. :)
Parker painted me this mini plant pot too! I think that it is the most gorgeous pot that I have ever laid my eyes on!!
Over the last nine years, I have gotten to say "hello" to each of my boys as they entered the world. I have had to take the heart breaking path of saying "goodbye" to one of them. It hasn't been an easy journey, but I know that God will carry and guide me on the path that I now walk. His way is PERFECT.
I AM A MOTHER OF FIVE.... I HOLD ONE DEEP WITHIN MY HEART.










what beautiful gifts from your boys! happy mother's day, jenny!
ReplyDeleteThat poem and that sweet girl running up to you are the most beautiful thing I've heard today!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful poem and all the other gifts that were made by your boys. Happy Mother's Day Jenny !!
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
Caroline
What beautiful treasures from your precious boys! You are such a wonderful Mommy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous poem!!! I think I would have just balled. You are right, being a mother is wonderful, hard, and totally worth it...
ReplyDeleteHello friend:)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it's been so long since my last comment. Things have been just terrible in McNabb Land and I've been having a rough time stumbling through it all. I thought about you and Isaiah on Mother's Day as I was thinking of our Samuel. The poem that came with the flowers from Isaiah is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. I hope that your Mother's Day was a happy one. Looks like the boys went "all out" for their very special mommy!
Hugs,
Kaleena
What a wonderful Mother's Day! That poem from your friend's daughter was so touching - and you have the sweetest boys ever, what great gifts to treasure forever!
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful mother, my sweet friend! I loved the gifts your family gave you...and especially the one from your friend and your Isaiah...
ReplyDeleteLove you...
I am glad you felt so much love for all of your babies on Mothers Day. Praying you see more rainbows ahead!!! xxx Nan
ReplyDeleteHappy belated mother's day Jenny! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love the little poem and all the things from your boys.