In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

In Memory Of Isaiah Christopher Ross

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reasons

My blog.

Isaiah's blog.

This blog.

Call it what you will......

I have really missed writing and being on here!


During the time that I was moving into our new home, I gave a lot of thought into the reasons for my blog. I asked myself, "Why is it so hard for me not to be on my blog?" I really was starting to feel "yucky" about it.

After about one week, I realized the significance to this very blog. I continually throw my heart out onto these posts, because I am able to share with the entire world, my son. This blog is a way for me to mother my child. That last sentence may offend some readers. "How could this girl compare a blog as a way of mothering her child?" If that's not what I've been doing on my blog, then I ask the question... "What am I doing?"

This blog will never make up for, or replace, the hours, days, weeks, months and years that I have and will be missing out on with my little boy. I have been able to share so many personal things that fill my heart on a regular basis. If you personally knew me, "face to face," you'd know that I am a very PRIVATE person.

So with that written, I look forward to sharing with the entire world, my son. His name wasn't Isaiah Christopher, It is. He was here. He is here. Every day. In my heart. I love you sweet boy.

It's great to be back!

10 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back and I am SO glad that you share Isaiah with us.

    Much love,
    court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to your blog! Hope the move went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back and hope the move went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and keep parenting sweet Isaiah here! We do understand and we love and support you sweet Jennifer! Hope you're settling into your new home well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you back! I hope that you are settled in and loving your new home:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, girlie...I missed you! Hope all went well with your move, and that you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny,

    Welcome HOME :) Your blog is "home", as its your "safe place" to not be judged and allow your true emotions to surface...to just be REAL. And, I admire how honest you have always been.

    Keep Mothering your sweet baby, right here :) It's your way of keeping him present.

    Guess what? I'm smilings, as I'm listening to Somewhere over the Rainbow and it makes me happy...I love this version by Jason Castro!

    (((HUGS)))

    ps Hope you are settled in your gorgeous new home :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tell other people about this very phenomenon every day. When you remove the chance for a mother to "mother" in the traditional ways, we seek other ways. We blog, decorate graves, get tattoos, celebrate milestones, purchase bereavement jewlery....it is all a way to meet this insatiable desire to be mothering a child that left too soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isaiah is a lucky little boy to have such a sweet and devoted mommy! Welcome back and I look forward to all you have to share. Hugs, Nan xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ((hugs)) welcome back, Jenny. thank you for continuing to share your son with us and allowing us to know him through you.

    ReplyDelete