Ezekiel Isaiah Ross
October 16, 2009
6lbs. 7.8oz.
18 3/4in.
Born: 9:21a.m.
(Above are the stats that I never added to my last post)
Having Ezekiel has brought me so much joy. I just can't stop thanking the Lord for His miraculous gift. Jesus is Lord! It also has opened a new door of grief for me. A new loss of Isaiah. I already knew how great the loss was, but holding Ezekiel also brings back so many memories of the little time that I got to hold Isaiah. I was looking at his picture, like I do every day, and I fell apart. I miss him so badly. Isaiah and Ezekiel look so much alike. I am so heart broken for Isaiah. I look at his picture and tell him how sorry I am. I feel like the loss of him is all my fault. It was my body that shut down. I would have given anything in this world to save his life. I would have given up my legs for him. My husband sat and prayed for God to take him instead of Isaiah. I guess this is just another part of the journey that I will be taking the rest of my life. I will be taking some much needed time to myself. Please continue to pray for healing for myself and my family, as we continue to mourn the loss of our son, brother, grandson and nephew.
*Jenny*










Jennifer - Ezekiel is gorgeous and so precious. Congratulations on your newest addition. I can imagine how bittersweet this time is for you. I am sure that Isaiah is so very proud of his mommy and his new baby brother.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely gorgeous Jenny !! congratulations to your whole family. Praise God he's doing well and all the prayers were answered. We'll continue to pray that your family heals and that the Lord just comfort and keep you all. Looking forward to sharing our little one soon :)
ReplyDeleteNatalie
Jenny he is amazingly sweet....wow! I can not even imagine the flood of love and emotions that you are feeling for him, as well as Isaiah. I pray you are given much needed rest and that you feel God's breathe on you as you feel this little guy breathe in your face. Soak up every second...God bless you! Megan
ReplyDeleteJenny, he is just soooo precious!!! And I can certainly understand how things can be brought up again concerning Isaiah. It is so hard!! I know that when the Lord blesses us again Carleigh will be on my mind. How could our babies not be? Sending you love and hugs. Also, there will be some more giveaways from me and I thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to enter. You definitely deserve to win something.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny,
ReplyDeleteYour son is beautiful and truly a blessing!
I too am having a difficult time...a bittersweet time after the birth of Elisabeth. I long for Caleb in a new way now. I knew when he died that things would never be the same, but didn't realize just how different they would be.
I was thinking the other night about how it feels like someone stripped the covering on my nerves so that there is no protection left...my sorrow is so raw, as well as the love I have for all of my family/friends. I am extra emotional about everything.
I have to keep reminding myself that this life is so short and soon I will be reunited with Caleb.
I am trying to go about life one moment at a time...I can't look ahead or I get overwhelmed.
I will keep you in my prayers. This is a difficult road we walk. Blessings to you, my friend.
With Love and Hope,
Cheryl
Of course I will pray.It's not your fault, but I know exactly how you feel. Take it easy Jen, take that time to yourself with that new little one too... Love you
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!
ReplyDeletei will pray for you and your family, for healing, for peace, for joy. your son is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe is so incredibly precious. I am so happy that everything worked out for you with this pregnancy. I know that this little guy can't take the place of Isaiah, but God is helping you heal by giving you this beautiful gift of Ezekiel! He is a miracle and you are so deserving!!!
ReplyDeleteLOOK AT MY LITTLE nephew! isn't he just gorgeous ♥
ReplyDeleteHe's just beautiful! I am so happy that he is here in your arms now! Take care of you and enjoy every second with that beautiful miracle babe:) ((Hugs to you))
ReplyDeleteso amazing. truely without words for you. God bless you...
ReplyDeleteEzekiel is such a ray of sunshine and what a vision of HOPE. Remembering your angel and celebrating your rainbow baby.
ReplyDelete