Not 95 % normal anymore..... I'm 100 % normal now! Praise the Lord!! I had my checkup today, and another ultrasound. Little Ezekiel is healthy and perfect, and the bleeding has completely healed up. I will continue to take it easy the rest of this pregnancy, just to be on the safe side.
My doctor told me that she had a meeting with the other doctors in the office about what is going to be the safest way to deliver this baby and keep me safe at the same time. This c-section will be considered my fifth one, because their counting Devon and Parker as two, being pregnant with Isaiah three(the stretching of the old scar through the pregnancy), and the D&C after delivering Isaiah number four. Four c-sections is the safe limit, and each time you go over that, there is more of a chance for problems. They all agreed on an amniocentesis when I am 36 weeks and delivering him a day or two after. This will be done a month early if the amniocentesis shows that his longs are mature.
My doctor said that they do not want me going into labor on my own and showing up at 2:00 in the morning without the proper doctor's there to help. I also think that it will be one less month of stretching the old c-section scar, making it even more unsafe as I get further along in my pregnancy.
She said that there will be herself and another OB doctor helping her with the surgery, O.R. doctors on hand and a bunch of other people which will be playing a role in helping out if things get really bad. She said that there is a 90% chance that everything will go just fine, but we have to be prepared. She probably could see the fear that was starting to show on my face.
I am scared, but I know that fear will not keep me safe. So I will continue in prayer. Prayer, prayer and more prayer. I would really appreciate prayer to be focused on a safe delivery now, and when the doctor performs the amniocentesis. Of course, we will not stop thanking the Lord for all of the miracles He has already performed in this pregnancy.
(Blog friends)Thank you so much for being here for me and praying with me. You all have been a true blessing in my life. I thank God for all of you.
Love,
Jenny










That is SO amazing and wonderful that your pregnancy is going normally now! Praise God indeed! I will not stop the prayers for you & Ezekiel (by the way, I like his name!) and that everything goes well during delivery. It sounds like your doctors are doing the safest thing in your situation and they are very prepared. That's excellent you have a great team of doctors. P.S. Thank you for the nice comments on my blog recently!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's hard not to worry. I will be praying for a safe delivery and for you not to fear.
Much Love, Lindsay
So glad to hear the updated report. Always thinking and praying for you!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Rejoicing with you on the good report...and continuing in prayer sweet friend...
ReplyDeleteso glad everything is going well. YOu're in my prayers that everything goes well. Can't wait to read about you newest little miracle making his debut. Thank you Jesus for keeping Jenny strong and healthy and that the bleeding is stopped. Lord will you let her enjoy the rest of her pregnancy with her family and help her prepare for the upcoming arrival of Ezekiel. Lord keep your hands over the doctors to make this delivery safe and a wonderful experience, In your holy name, Amen
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your sweet baby. :)
ReplyDeleteS0 glad to hear everything is going well for you! I'm pregnant with my 5th child - and will be having my 5th c section as well. Like you - I'm only allowed to go to 36 weeks (IF I even make it that far) - as I get preeclampsia and it all goes downhill from there - lol.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to write to you because I had read your post and today, at my weekly Dr. Appt - I asked MY doctor about the risk of repeat c sections - more specifically after #4 - and he said he's never had a problem with it - and said he's so comfortable doing #5 on me that he would be happy if I decided to have a 6th baby down the road... (WHICH I AM NOT going to do by the way!!!).
So - I wanted to let you know that my O.B. is 60 years old - and specializes in high risk pregnancies. He is AMAZING!!!
Yeah Jen! I'm so happy for you! This little guy is so priveledged (sp) to have such a wonderful, faithful, and strong mother! Enjoy your resting time - you already know that the chase is on when his feet start hitting the ground!! Hugs to you and all your boys! Jodi
ReplyDeleteOh Jenny! I am SO THRILLED that everything is at 100% now! I have been praying so hard for Ezekiel and you. You just keep getting all the rest you can, you'll need that strength when he's born and you're up praising God (and feeding little Ezekiel) at 3 a.m. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!! I enjoyed chatting with you on the phone...we need to talk again real soon. Text me or email me when you want me to call again. Talk to you soon friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your willingness to "walk with us"...I'll be posting the first one on June 15th.
ReplyDeleteLove you girl...
Oh Jenny, such beautiful words, as usual! Praying for you, as I always am!
ReplyDelete