Heavenly Father,
I thank you for this day that you have blessed us with. I thank you for the miracles that you do in my life every single day. I'm sorry for all of the things that I take for granted. I am so far from deserving of all of the mercy and grace that you show and give me everyday. Thank you for the blessing of ...MOTHER. Today, I gave thanks for the little boys that you have knit in my womb. I am filled with such great love for these future men that I raise. I pray that you guide and direct my paths on the way that you want each one trained for this earth and your kingdom to come. I thank you for my precious Isaiah... who is safely with you. I know that you knew how much my heart and soul ached as I stood at his grave today. I could feel you there with me, comforting me, holding me. Please tell Isaiah of the love that grows daily within my heart for him. I will continue to praise you. I trust you, and know that NOTHING comes into my life, without going "through" you first. You are the one and only OMNIPOTENT God! Father....I have a special prayer request. Please be with all of the aching hearts that belong to my friends who have faced a hard day without their precious children as well. I know that you have been with them today and always will, but I just pray that you fill them with an overpowering sense of peace before they go to bed tonight. Please let them feel your love....as they drift off knowing that you are there with them, holding them, just as you are holding their children at the same time. Thank you Father, for these wonderful women in my life. Thank you for blessing me. I love you Father. In Jesus name...Amen.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,
Jenny










*hugs*
ReplyDeleteLove to you this Mother's Day, sweet friend...praying His continued comfort and grace...
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful prayer. I hope you know I truly pray for you and think of you often!
ReplyDeleteLinds
What a beautiful prayer sweet one. Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are continually being said for you and your little one in the womb. This little life along with all lives are truly miracles from Him.
God bless you this day.
Much love,
Alleluiabelle