I went and had another remarkable ultrasound today. There is so little blood left, that the doctor can't hardly see it anymore! God is my healer. I am so unworthy of such a great miracle. God has given me so much grace and mercy.
My question for my doctor today was......"If 100% was considered to be a normal pregnancy, what percent would I be right now"? She replied....." 95% "!
Wow! God is Good! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the prayers that you all pray daily for me. I have so much love for you all.
By the way............It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little Ezekiel Isaiah Ross. Thank you Jesus.
Love,
Jenny










Oh my goodness Jenny! That is so wonderful! I am thrilled for you! And a little boy! I am in awe of God's mercy in grace, aren't you?! So, is it safe for me to start shopping for my shower gift? I always wanted to shop for a boy!
ReplyDeleteWell, now you've got your quiver full - 5 boys!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news! I'm so thrilled for you! Even though I have 2 boys and no girls, I've always said that I'd be just fine with another boy. God is good!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!!!!!! Thank you Jesus! Thank you! Amazing, amazing, amazing, beautiful grace...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little boy name, too. Congratulations on this miraculous blessing. Praying for little Ezekiel's precious life...
Love to you,
Kelly
That is wonderful news! Praying for a healthy rest of your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteWe, too, just found out that we are having a boy!
What a great name...God is wonderful and loving and I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm so glad you are finally able to get a little excited. And a BOY?! Are you thrilled or what. I know God is going to use this little one in a big way. I too am very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLove Linds
I am seriously just in tears over here. I am beyond happy for you. You will continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers on your beautiful journey!
ReplyDeleteAlways here for you!!!!!!
*hugs*
yeah! what a perfect name jen! i was so happy to rub that baby belly sunday! God is so good & will continue to bless you! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing, praying you continue to enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.Healthy, and happy. Praying for your sweet little boy to come healthy and safely into the world.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you ;D
Awwwww cograts on your boy!!!!!!!! I am continuing to pray for your family!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteI love you and I so cherish your sweet friendship. Thank you for your sweet words. You humble and bless me with your beautiful comments. Continued love and prayers...
ReplyDeletePraise God!! I just love hearing of our God working miracles... how blessed you must feel to have been divinely touched by God! I will continue to lift you before His throne...
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Sweet One,
ReplyDeleteHow awesomely beautiful! Little Ezekiel Isaiah Ross. Thank you Lord for your signs, miracles and wonders!
Love you,
Alleluiabelle